Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ramadan 2013: Day 1

I am trying to create a space where I can save and share my recipes.

Ramadan is that month of the year where we all Muslims feel like we have a chance of improving ourselves by following our religion i.e. Islam in the right way.
This is also the month where we all enjoy those special dishes which we don't make that often.

I enjoy cooking. So I thought ... what better way to keep a tab of all the dishes I prepare during this month.

Trying to share some ... trying to learn some!
Sooo ... here goes!!

Today I was just getting used to the whole fasting routine. so dint really make a whole lot. just stuck to a few spring rolls and cheese poppers.

Spring Rolls turned out great, but cheese poppers.. not so much.

1 comment:

  1. You'll find all the recipes and ingredients on the namesake tab above.

    ReplyDelete